Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Great Article On Obstructionist Jim Delany

Jim Delany is The Big Ten conference commissioner and one of the primary reasons why college football does not have a playoff system. This article on bucknuts.com humorously details what Jim Delany does, and gives you an idea on how foolish it is that college football does not have a playoff system. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. hey chip my cousin is Kieth Felker and he told me about you. I want to be a scout or be an assistant coach in the NFL. I currently go to Malone U. I play receiver and my senior year is fast approaching. I need some help breaking into the business. Kieth said he was going to get a hold of you for me but i'm guessing he never did. If you'd could please send me an email at scott_bronkema21@hotmail.com and give me some tips or just talk ball, i'd be greatly appreciative.

    ReplyDelete